VitalCare Private Duty services can be tailored to fit any family’s health and supportive needs.
In addition to providing home care assistance to people with chronic, long-term, or around-the-clock needs, VitalCare provides community education and wellness programs throughout our service area including health screenings and interactive exhibits at area health fairs.
VitalCare Private Duty professionals work with patients and family members to enable a person to remain independent. Care is offered anywhere from two to 24 hours a day. Family members can also benefit from Private Duty services with respite care on days when family members are unavailable.
Additionally, we can coordinate services for clients, as well as communicate with family members, physicians, and other community agencies that may contribute to your loved one’s quality of life.
Visiting Nurse Services
Our visiting nurses work with clients, physicians, and family members to maximize healthy living and capabilities
- Health assessments for early recognition of subtle changes in your condition
- Education about your condition and how you can best deal with it at home
- Wound care when you have had surgery
- Infusion nursing for IV antibiotics, nutrition, hydration, or chemotherapy
- Blood draws and PT-INR (Protime) monitoring for Coumadin management
- Ostomy care, education, and support
- Ventilator management
- Enteral feeding
- Organization of medication boxes and education about your medications
- Foot care
Home Health Aide Services
- Personal care (assistance with the activities of daily living)
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Transportation for appointments
- Grocery shopping/Prescription pick-up
- Medication Assistance
- Companionship and sitter service
- 24-hour care Special Programs
- Telehealth remote monitoring (vital signs, weight, etc.)
- Discharge transition from Hospital to home
- Wellness programs, screenings, and immunizations for businesses and assisted living programs
- Private Pay
- Long-term care insurance
- Auto insurance
- Veteran’s insurance
- Community Waiver Programs