When You Need Orthopedic Surgical Services, McLaren Lapeer Region is Ready to Serve You
McLaren Lapeer Region provides specialized orthopedic surgical care designed to meet the individualized needs of our patients. Our orthopedic services include but are not limited to:
- Shoulder, joint and ligament repair
- Knee arthroscopic surgery for meniscal and anterior cruciate repair
- Total joint replacement of shoulder, hip or knee
- Foot and ankle repairs
- Tendon repairs
- Carpal tunnel surgery
- Repair of bone fractures using plates and screws to align and secure the radius, ulna, femur, fibula, tibia, humerus and ankle.
- Anesthesiology services are provided by Michigan Medical Anesthesia, P.C.
- Pre-Admission Teaching Testing Service
- This program alleviates confusion and anxiety by providing needed information prior to surgery. We gather pertinent information about the patient and acquire a health history. Necessary physical examinations, x-rays and special tests are completed at this time.
Patients undergoing Total Joint Replacement of the hip or knee will be evaluated by a physical therapist to determine durable medical equipment needs. This allows the patient to practice using a walker, cane, wheelchair, and other devices in their home prior to surgery.
Home Care and Home Medical Supply Services
Our visiting nurse and home medical services offer patients one source for all of their in-home medical needs. Medical supplies and equipment, visiting nurse services, in home therapy, and many other in home services are accessible to patients at McLaren Lapeer Region.
For medical supplies, call McLaren Home Medical at (810) 664-7242. For all other home based services call McLaren Visiting Nurse and Hospice at 866-323-5974.