McLaren Long-Term Care Pharmacy provides pharmacy services to Skilled Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, and Adult Foster Care Homes.
Scope Of Service:
- Prior to filling, all medications are clinically reviewed by a pharmacist for drug interactions, contraindications, weight dosing, geriatric dose adjustments, etc.
- All tablet/capsule-form medications are unit-dosed packaged. The traditional bubble packing ensures ease and accuracy for the health care professionals and the residents.
- Routine deliveries are Monday through Saturday.
- Emergency medications and special deliveries are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- A clinical pharmacist reviews the resident's chart monthly to comply with regulatory and state standards, participates with Behavior Management Teams, and provides in-services.
- Computer generated forms are provided to the facility for each resident on a monthly basis to assist in managing medications.
Medications are billed directly to a resident's insurance when applicable. All medications that are not covered by insurance will be billed to the resident or authorized payee.