McLaren offers a digital mammography system to provide our patients with the best possible breast imaging and comfort.
Benefits of going digital:
- Up to 40% less radiation dose over standard film mammography
- Fewer callbacks or retakes for additional images
- Results are seen more quickly - less anxiety and discomfort for you
- Allows images to be lightened, darkened, zoomed in or our, and manipulated in other ways to read the picture more precisely
- Images are taken digitally without the use of film
- Images can be sent electronically to your physician
Patients are provided with a private and comfortable atmosphere, in which all procedures are performed by specially trained professionals under the direction of a board-certified radiologist.
For more information on digital mammograms, contact McLaren Imaging Center at (810) 342-4800.